Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is ridiculous.
Why are the cars that are manufactured get the spoilers and badges first? (Not to sure, but I know all AWD gets the badges at least)

I called my service center, and they don't even respond and just tell me to wait.

I think Tesla really got the priority wrong.
Totally agree! Maybe because they gave Performance Plus owners $5k back they don’t want to give out spoiler ‘s or have any money for them!!?!

The lack of accountability is Ludicrous!

I might sell my car 2nd quarter, and never even have a spoiler

I think that Elon and Co. are missing a major aspect of building a company. They should be wanting wild enthusiasm on the part of their owners. We should all be so frickin' pumped about our cars that we become their biggest marketing engine. We should be so enthused that when someone says "I am waiting for the $35k version" we actually implore them not to wait. We should be selling them on why the MR with the rebate is a "must purchase" right now. Instead, because of sloppy management and stupid little things there is a bit of reservation in recommending Tesla for me. My M3P? Unreal car. I absolutely love it. Dealing with the Company? Amateur Hour to the point that I am uncertain that they will be able to be a going concern 5 years out and that is sad. There is an entire next level of demand growth that Elon and Co. could be generating if they would just get their sh*& together...

FYI my service center told me that badges are going to mobile techs only. So if you get mobile service you are likely to get your badge sooner than those of us who don't.

Unfortunately the facts don't match memory all too often : Tesla AWD Performance Model 3 Configurator Walkthrough

0:49 into video. Still shot attached.
Are you joking? What kind of rational person assumes "installed after delivery" means "you won't get this thing you paid for until 6 months later"?

IDK why some people are so eager to defend this. Tesla screwed up. I say that as a huge Tesla fanboy and TSLA bull. The only reason I'm not super pissed is that I'm getting it free considering they are refunding my PUP. As I've said before, if BMW had done this my foot would be so far up the dealer's arse that he could taste my socks.

I'm annoyed that I don't have mine, but shipping new cars with them will be far more cost effective than giving them to old cars first and then later giving them to newer cars. This is a case of my shareholder hat beating out my owner hat.
I hope they go by delivery date, even though that would put me near the end of the list as mine was delivered less than 2 weeks ago... The owners who have been waiting the longest should get their's first.

Not saying what you guys should be doing but I do recommend being sensitive to the current landscape with them laying off a bunch of people. Moral is probably very low.

For anything after delivery, you should be pushing on the Manager at the Service Center....these guys are your ears and eyes.

Also, please dont be a D!@#, as that never really helps anyone, not saying you guys are or not.

I hope they go by delivery date, even though that would put me near the end of the list as mine was delivered less than 2 weeks ago... The owners who have been waiting the longest should get their's first.
For people that have already taken delivery yeah, but I'm thinking about brand new deliveries.

August 17th delivery for me. :/

Not saying what you guys should be doing but I do recommend being sensitive to the current landscape with them laying off a bunch of people. Moral is probably very low.

For anything after delivery, you should be pushing on the Manager at the Service Center....these guys are your ears and eyes.

Also, please dont be a D!@#, as that never really helps anyone, not saying you guys are or not.

IMO the SC guys aren't in the loop at all. I feel bad even asking them as it's beyond their control and they know about as much as we do.

Just got off the phone with Tesla Support. I originally had an appointment to get my spoiler installed tomorrow, but they just told me that they miscommunicated and that they won't be ready until March.

He also told me that the service centers DO have the spoilers, but there is some sort of 'waiting list' or order they are giving them out in.

I'm slightly irritated.

I don’t know how difficult it is to get production
up to the numbers of cars delivered minus
spoilers and cars in production?

do you think any manufacturer would have this
problem? I think there’s a story that’s not being
told!!!

might I remind everyone, the 2 month expected
time of delivery was used by my reps since AUG 18!

I’m asking for REFUND based upon FSD & PUP refunds.
perhaps asking for $$$ refunds will get their minds right?

and I’m being as sensitive as I can given I’ve been lied
to going on 6 months, with no recourse. wonder how a mass
small claims court filing by P3D+ owners would be received?

perhaps we should have all been smart and withheld $1,500
at delivery w/promisary note to pay upon delivery?

I’m asking for REFUND based upon FSD & PUP refunds.
perhaps asking for $$$ refunds will get their minds right?

perhaps we should have all been smart and withheld $1,500
at delivery w/promisary note to pay upon delivery?

I actually tried both already. When I asked for a refund I was told they were not issuing refunds and got a referral to the legal department.

On delivery I said I would hold back $1k against undelivered items (September Delivery) and I was told I could either pay the full amount and accept delivery with promise of future delivery of badge and spoiler, or reject the delivery as incomplete to order. Failed on both for me.

Hope you have better luck. If I find the time, might just file in small claims in NJ and get an aftermarket spoiler from RPM. Tired of the wasted stress chasing Tesla on everything, gets really old quickly.