Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still waiting for my spoiler, but I understand, I live in middle of the Pacific, and that's okay...and I can wait a few more weeks for delivery and installation.
I live in Southern California and my service center doesn't have a spoiler or badge yet. My service center told me they haven't even seen one yet :(

They did say that they would hold a "badging party" when they arrive.

• Informative
Reactions: Sg911
I had my car at the service center last week in San Diego and they installed my P3D badge.

I just emailed support asking about the spoiler... Got a response back in 30 minutes!?!

"Parts have begun shipping, and we will inform you as soon as they become available at your preferred Tesla Service Center. Your account has an open work order to record that you're owed these installations, and there is no need to reach out to confirm."

That's a bit of progress... we'll see when they actually call me

I had my car at the service center last week in San Diego and they installed my P3D badge.

I just emailed support asking about the spoiler... Got a response back in 30 minutes!?!

"Parts have begun shipping, and we will inform you as soon as they become available at your preferred Tesla Service Center. Your account has an open work order to record that you're owed these installations, and there is no need to reach out to confirm."

That's a bit of progress... we'll see when they actually call me

Interesting! When did you take delivery of your P3D?

Yeah, it goes something like the VIN has an attached open work order and parts are being shipped from Tesla HQ to the service centers. So whenever you're lucky enough to have your VIN get the parts sent the SC will contact you. Kinda stinks that we don't know the order... I'm betting it's going to be random rather than by VIN or purchase date.

I got a call from Tesla today. The First call since I've taken ownership of 2 teslas.

Rep:Hi this is * from Tesla. We have great news for you

Me: (feeling super excited that I'm getting to schedule for a spoiler install or an earlier appointment date!). Hi

Rep: We have a Tesla store near you if you want to test drive any cars!

Me:....

The best call I got was:

“Hey would you like to come down and test drive an S? We notice you have a 3 and and an X.”

While the prospect of buying s3x is awesome, I’m a little broke after her boss made a few off the cuff tweets.

Reactions: preilly44
Thats so weird. The local showroom said the delay on the spoilers were due to them redesigning them. That spoiler you got from Dallas looks just like the original spoilers on all the demo cars. I guess per usual, looks like it may be inaccurate information.

At best they are disorganized on this front, at worst they are being intentionally deceptive. It' a bit infuriating a they're happy to provide time frames and dates when going through the purchasing process ("a few weeks" to "January at the latest"). Once you buy, it turns into "it'll get here when it gets here." At this point even getting a straight answer would be nice since cars going to Europe seem to be supplied with them and I really just want to get what I already paid for. Honestly, I'm surprised that one of the aftermarket companies haven't come up with an OEM look spoiler