Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With all the troubles I've been through, I've managed to develop a solid relationship with several folks at my local SC and received some interesting news on this today. Apparently, just like the vehicles themselves, the spoilers are arriving defective. I don't want to get into specifics for fear of throwing my local team under the bus (who've been nothing but great to me), but suffice it to say the issue is not that they don't have the spoilers — it's that they're not usable.

What kind of issues are you having? I haven't had any at all with my P3D other than the charger getting stuck in the car (I figured out there is a release in the trunk). That said I am super frustrated about the non-spoiler and badging (which I don't like anyway but will take), particularly because when I bought the car in Sep they told me I'd have it by the end of the year at the latest.

Reactions: preilly44
What kind of issues are you having? I haven't had any at all with my P3D other than the charger getting stuck in the car (I figured out there is a release in the trunk). That said I am super frustrated about the non-spoiler and badging (which I don't like anyway but will take), particularly because when I bought the car in Sep they told me I'd have it by the end of the year at the latest.

Funny, they told me on delivery day (9/21/18) that all I have to do is order it from my local service center and they would have it ready for install in 2-3 weeks. The different departments of Tesla are not even on the same book let alone the same page.....

Top Fit Spoiler
IMG_20190124_205528.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190124_205528.jpg
    IMG_20190124_205528.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 119

@jackospd: Here are the details on the issues I had: Successful Full Refund (Buy-Back / Vehicle Return) After Three Months & 636 Miles