Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok I'm home and took a few photos of my spoiler, no gaps that I can see for now:

IMG_5259.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5262.jpg

Did you call them about availability, or did they contact you ? BTW - nice Porsche. What color is that ?

The service advisor I spoke to shortly after I took delivery a couple of weeks recommended that I schedule an appointment asking to get the spoiler installed.
Before my appointment this afternoon I called to make sure they had them before I made my way there, but I’m not sure they would have called me otherwise..
The Porsche’s color is “lime gold”.

The service advisor I spoke to shortly after I took delivery a couple of weeks recommended that I schedule an appointment asking to get the spoiler installed.
Before my appointment this afternoon I called to make sure they had them before I made my way there, but I’m not sure they would have called me otherwise..
The Porsche’s color is “lime gold”.

Thanks !! I'll ask the SC about the spoiler and badge - I have an appointment next week because I lost the lane centering ability of TACC and NOAP with the latest update.

Lime Gold - I bet that would look spectacular and unique with Xpel Stealth !!

I got my spoiler and badge installed today by mobile service. Looks great
Looks good! Spoiler looks flush, so that's good.

I had a tech come on Sunday to install the badge. He looked at my spoiler and said they will replace it once the jigs are in, which should be this week or next. I went ahead and dipped the badge though.

Image 23.JPG