Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anybody received their kit from 057 Technology for the extended service plan?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bumping this as I too am wondering if this is real. I signed up for the service plan over two months ago and have received nothing in response, other than a confirmation of their receipt of my $2000. I've sent email and opened inquiry tickets - no response.

I also purchased and have received a few emails and responses to questions I had. (Thinking of driving over to them and buying some miscellaneous parts for my car.). I'm still okay with it, I'm sure they're straight forward, even if we haven't got our test kit, or whatever they're calling it. Frankly I would trust them a lot further than I would trust tesla!

We've been insanely swamped on emails and support tickets the past couple of months and have done our best to keep up. We've found that Google's spam filtering has been kind of aggressive lately also (we use Google's workplace stuff on the backend for our email setup, which also processes our ticket system emails)... and some messages have definitely been missed for that reason.

We've also run into some production delays (global chip shortage issues) with our latest batch of battery monitoring devices that necessitated a design modification that needs to complete some validation before we can actually ship them. We had our second production batch in progress when we launched the service, and we shipped out all of the units from our initial batch which, due to higher than expected demand, sold out quite quickly.

I'll note for completeness that our service plans are fully refundable for pretty much whatever reason upon request (subject to our terms and conditions, of course, but they're quite broad in this regard).

Any questions or concerns, you can PM here if you like, open a ticket on our contact page (this generally avoids any email miscategorizing also), or give us a call during business hours. We try to get to every inquiry, but we can and do definitely fall behind on them.

I went ahead and bought the package on Feb 2nd of this year but have yet to hear or receive anything. My last email to them has gone unanswered.
Just wondering if any others have gotten their kits yet.

I personally spent hours today helping my crew mow through our backlog of inquiries. If you still haven't received a response, please PM me your ticket #.

Must be run by Tesla. :) Keep us posted.

Definitely not run by Tesla, but I'm starting to worry that as a Tesla-centric business that Elon-time is leaking over to us. :(

I also purchased and have received a few emails and responses to questions I had. (Thinking of driving over to them and buying some miscellaneous parts for my car.). I'm still okay with it, I'm sure they're straight forward, even if we haven't got our test kit, or whatever they're calling it. Frankly I would trust them a lot further than I would trust tesla!

Thanks for your patience with us!

As for driving over for parts, I'll actually unfortunately have to ask that you not do that (unless you get the go-ahead from my crew in advance). As noted on our contact page, our facility technically is not open to the public due to some rather restrictive insurance rules. (Working on some ways around this, but not a high priority given the majority of our clients are not local.) While we'll occasionally bend this rule when possible, as a general policy my staff will turn away anyone showing up unannounced. Sorry about that!

We can do pickup orders for sure, though, to save on shipping when that's convenient. Just let us know what you need and we can price it out and get what you need.

Bumping this as I too am wondering if this is real. I signed up for the service plan over two months ago and have received nothing in response, other than a confirmation of their receipt of my $2000. I've sent email and opened inquiry tickets - no response.

Definitely real. As noted above, we've been pretty swamped, but we're pretty caught up on emails at this point. If you still haven't received a response please PM me your ticket # and I'll look into it.

I'm interested in this service, but am kinda concerned about spending $2,000 after seeing this. Is there any information you can provide about this @wk057 ?
Thanks!

(Thanks for tagging me, didn't catch this thread initially).

I understand! This launch has not gone as smoothly as I would have liked for sure. Right now we're working on getting the updated monitoring devices batch validated, and once that's completed we're going to be all hands on deck making sure these things get out to our customers as quickly as possible.

Again, any questions just let me know. I'll do my best to answer, and my crew is as on top of inquires as possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:
We've been insanely swamped on emails and support tickets the past couple of months and have done our best to keep up. We've found that Google's spam filtering has been kind of aggressive lately also (we use Google's workplace stuff on the backend for our email setup, which also processes our ticket system emails)... and some messages have definitely been missed for that reason.
Count me in, I use ProtonMail and that must piss off Google because it's blocked most communication between us. I've had to resort to phone calls for parts.