Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone’s referral KM’s expired ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They say 6 months but don’t show when they will expire

I have 2 so theoretically I get 12 months.

I am a bit disappointed as I don’t supercharge often but am going on holiday this summer and mine may expire a month before I go....

Big Earl is correct.

Ref 1 (Jan 2020) = 1500km (expire July 2020)
Ref 2 (Feb 2020) = 3000km (expire Aug 2020)
+...

It resets the expiration to 6 months from the latest referral (any that's no expired already).

A winter bonus though is they factor in how far your car can go in winter conditions while removing the bonus KMs. Last night I charged from 40% to 80% at Pointe-Claire (200kms on the batter display) but the phone application only showed I used 120kms (actual distance driven with 200kms of battery) of the remaining free kms (910kms down to 790kms)

A winter bonus though is they factor in how far your car can go in winter conditions while removing the bonus KMs. Last night I charged from 40% to 80% at Pointe-Claire (200kms on the batter display) but the phone application only showed I used 120kms (actual distance driven with 200kms of battery) of the remaining free kms (910kms down to 790kms)

Seems like it’s using rated range to me. That’ll give you a winter bonus, too.

That sucks, I thought it added 6 months to what I had not 6 months from 2nd referral ....

Has anyone actually had them expire?

thanks
it tallys your Kms. None of my kms have expired, and I started accumulating since this referral phases started. So for example if you got 1500km in Nov 2019 which would expire in April 2020, but then got another 1500km in Jan 2020, your new total of 3000km will now expire in June 2020 instead of April 2020.

So in theory, if you rack up a bunch a referrals within 6 months of your current amount expiring, your total kms would last for years before expiring.