Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Anyone Autoflexed Their Car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking of going with Autoflex for my car. I've previously done partial PPF on hood and front half of car, but I've been reading autoflex should offer the same level of protection but in a choice of thousands of colors for the entire car for not much more than whole car PPF.

There are only a few certified installers from the Autoflex site, a place in Nashua and one in Southern MA, which would probably be too far. Neither seem to have many reviews, which from my understanding autoflex can go wrong easily if it's not someone very experienced (I've seen videos where it doesn't peel off like it should, because the applicator didn't apply enough coats).

Has anyone in New England autoflexed their cars, where did you go? How did it come out?

I've done it twice already and a few others have as well. I love it.
Here are the two threads where I had my Model Ss Autoflexed:
P85+: Dipped my car: Autoflex Matte + ZTA Hypershift + Blueberry Juice
And then my P85D: Dipped again! This time Deep Sea Blue + Blueberry Juice in Autoflex Satin

I had a guy on Long Island(Brooklyn) do it. He's been doing it for years and is a master.

Here are a couple of other folks (not New England):
Dipped! Bora Bora + Autoflex
Two tone Burgundy/Black Autoflex paint on Model3 (this is an absolutely amazing color/job!)

I've done it twice already and a few others have as well. I love it.
Here are the two threads where I had my Model Ss Autoflexed:
P85+: Dipped my car: Autoflex Matte + ZTA Hypershift + Blueberry Juice
And then my P85D: Dipped again! This time Deep Sea Blue + Blueberry Juice in Autoflex Satin

I had a guy on Long Island(Brooklyn) do it. He's been doing it for years and is a master.

Here are a couple of other folks (not New England):
Dipped! Bora Bora + Autoflex
Two tone Burgundy/Black Autoflex paint on Model3 (this is an absolutely amazing color/job!)

Oh, yeah I have seen yours, they look great! Being in a smaller market, I'm wondering how the quality will turn out as there's not really a lot of choice and not many reviews. I'm assuming where you went had plenty of reviews? The one I see a lot is one in Maryland. The alternative is waiting until I move in the spring and getting it done there, however the options appear to be equally limited lol.