TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Has anyone been to Coach Auto Body in Boulder?

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by MileHighMotoring, Mar 30, 2016.

1. MileHighMotoring

I have a small issue to get corrected and Stuttgart is booked for nearly 3 months. The only other place in Colorado is Coach in Boulder - anyone have experience with them? Thanks.

2. tvuolo

tvuolo Supporting Member

Nope, but please let me know where you go and how it went. I have a blemish on my bumper I'd like to fix someday -- previous owner hit a tow hitch pulling too far into a parking spot.

3. Sousaphil

Sousaphil P2,595

I haven't. But I did contact them and Stuttgart regarding having work done. Coach said they could take my car right away, but wouldn't be able to work on it for a month.

My Tesla was hit by a Toyota Tundra while parked at the gym on Jan 3. I finally was able to drop off the car at Stuttgart yesterday. Incredibly frustrating experience.

4. MileHighMotoring

Yeah, we need a lot more shops with the Tesla seal of approval. I've elected to go with Stuttgart but they're backed up to June right now! I can't find a single Tesla owner that's been to Coach and I'm not ready to play guinea pig..