Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone bought RPM Tesla's black dual motor badge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DUAL MOTOR Badges - Black or Chrome With Stripe (Only $29 with 20% Off)

I plasti-dipped mine but after many car washes (brushless of course), a few letters stripped off. I don't know if I want to deal with painting them over and over and would rather just replace the badge with black ones.

Looking at the pics though, they look a little off. Especially the 'D'. It looks a little warped. I was wondering if anyone bought them and liked the quality. I'm hoping it's just bad pictures...

I actually find their product page baffling. Some images show the OEM style mounting backing paper. Some show the type that are in the video. I don't really know which is their actual product.

Looks like poor quality to me, I doubt most Tesla owners would be happy with the badging. Hey, just find someone who wants to sell the badges they removed from their own car.

Yeah, I actually would just remove mine but since it's a lease I rather not have to deal with trying to re-align the one I took off since I'd have to do it 1 letter at a time. So I thought buying a black one would work well but they are all such poor quality from what I see.

I ended up doing a plastidip back on my badges again and looks much better.