Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone bought the Tesla-branded Model 3 Performance Pedals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there are tons of aftermarket "Performance pedals" being sold, but I don't see the Tesla-branded ones on their shop site anymore. Has anyone ever bought these for $150 and compared them to the less expensive aftermarket pedals? How different/similar are they? I looked at the Tesla parts catalog and they don't sell the pedal covers separately - they have different part numbers for the entire pedal assembly.

My first M3 was a SR+ and I bought the $15 pedals from Amazon, then I bought a M3P which came with the Tesla Performance pedals. They both looked and felt the same to me.

Do you know how the actual M3P pedals are attached? Is it just like the aftermarket which slips over the metal brake pedal itself? I'm curious about the M3P accelerator pedal vs. non-Performance with the slip-over aftermarket pedals.

Do you know how the actual M3P pedals are attached? Is it just like the aftermarket which slips over the metal brake pedal itself? I'm curious about the M3P accelerator pedal vs. non-Performance with the slip-over aftermarket pedals.
The brake pedal replaces the factory rubber pedal. The accelerator stretches over the existing pedal. They both had a very solid and secure feel.