Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone changed their order before?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I just ordered my Model 3 two days ago. I realized I screwed up and I want to get red instead of black. Has anyone managed to change their order?

Thanks

Hi BrianZ, congrats on placing your order. Until your VIN is assigned you can make changes to the order. But I would do it right away. On your Tesla account page, there is edit option under the manage tab. You can go ahead and change color to red and any other changes you might like. Hope this helps.

Hi BrianZ, congrats on placing your order. Until your VIN is assigned you can make changes to the order. But I would do it right away. On your Tesla account page, there is edit option under the manage tab. You can go ahead and change color to red and any other changes you might like. Hope this helps.

Thanks! But unfortunately I don't see that on my Tesla account page. I feel like my account is buggy. I never received my invite to configure either. I found out I can configure by accident from checking the status page.

Anyways I called on Saturday, but they said the department that handles change isn't open in the weekends. I'm gonna call on Monday. Hopefully I can get that changed!