Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone connected Model Y A/C to the console to cool beverages/food?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

It seems that the A/C supply for the rear seats runs right through the front console (under, or around, it?).

Has anybody tried to connect some of that cold air to filter though the console so it might chill food, or beverages? Where does the A/C duct run specifically?

(I looked and did not find another thread on this; but if you have one, please add the link to this thread.)

It seems that the A/C supply for the rear seats runs right through the front console (under, or around, it?).

Has anybody tried to connect some of that cold air to filter though the console so it might chill food, or beverages? Where does the A/C duct run specifically?

(I looked and did not find another thread on this; but if you have one, please add the link to this thread.)

Probably not hard to do if you are just looking to cool a couple drinks... up to you if you want to hack up the center console in pursuit of this idea... I doubt it has been done by anyone yet.

Keith