TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Has anyone done the “Tesla weekend social”?

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by BrettS, Jun 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BrettS

BrettS Member

I was just sent an invite for the upcoming weekend social event and I’m thinking of going and taking my kids who are 10 and 11. They are very interested in Tesla in general and have been wanting to go to the Tesla store since I got my model S. I’m thinking this might be a good opportunity for them to see the store and the model X. I’ve never been to one of these events, so would it be appropriate to bring kids or would it be better to bring them on another day?

2. ModelX

ModelX Active Member

In Salt Lake City the socials have included some older children, not sure about other areas.

3. azred

azred Member

Went to first and last one in Tempe. Free food was the only highlight.

4. f-stop

f-stop Member

I've been to a couple of these events in the past, and kids were definitely welcome - even ones younger than yours. In fact at the last one I attended, they had a table set up for kids to draw & colour pictures

• Informative x 1
  5. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Agreed... especially the morning events in the stores...