Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Anyone Else Gone Anti-Stealth Model 3???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see threads on people having the stealth perf model 3(software but no hardware) but has anyone else gone anti-stealth like me, meaning upgraded a LR AWD to performance hardware but no software????

-lowering springs, oem performance brakes, upgraded 20 inch wheels

egc2Qr.jpg

NA2l3l.jpg

I see threads on people having the stealth perf model 3(software but no hardware) but has anyone else gone anti-stealth like me, meaning upgraded a LR AWD to performance hardware but no software????

egc2Qr.jpg

NA2l3l.jpg
Looks amazing! What springs did you get? Are the brakes an easy upgrade?

I don't think many people have put the OEM performance hardware on, but there are definitely some RWD and AWD cars with aftermarket performance parts! It's tough to track a non-performance car without Track Mode though, the cooling REALLY helps prevent power fade from the motors.

Those look like painted calipers and not the performance ones. I thought the upgrade was tricky to do because of the larger size.
Front is legit performance calipers, and rotors. Rear looks to be painted caliper and performance rotors. Not hard to do, just need to source the right parts. Not sure how the rear was pulled off, because I thought the rotors were different specs between perf and non perf.

Those are OEM brakes, but I wonder why. There are better aftermarket ones from Mountain Pass unless these were cheaper.

As far as i know, MPP does not sell calipers (they have rotors), so OP may have wanted the larger ones that come with the OEM Performance car. The main aftermarket alternative would be Brembo kits which are almost $4K for a set for the front, so there is a decent chance these were cheaper - but probably still not really worth it IMO.

No the rears are OEM sports too...but in smaller original pic they were painted non-oem cause car was throwing codes cause I didn't have the rear harness...but once I figured it out I put the OEM perf brakes on.

But purpose of this thread was to see if anyone else had gone reverse stealth like me on this board...Im the only one??

LqBHm5.jpg

PEcjd2.jpg

egc2Qr.jpg

NA2l3l.jpg
Does anti-stealth mean updating the badging as well?

Rick 71, looks like were the only ones!...sure nobody "needs" perf brakes unless they track but they also dont need perf brakes(calipers) if you swap to aggressive pads and change brake fluid for the track too...btw, does anyone "need" the performance software?...no...but we will take it cause we can....:)....we all have different tastes and priorities....am I right??

I didnt go Brembo cause they didnt have rears to match...matter of fact, 6 months not a single company made a decent BBK for the rears hence I went OEM performance.

Mountain pass didnt have a real brake kit at the time either just rotors and pads but no calipers.

Reactions: MRGEDU

But Stealth means not having the looks of Performance, but the ability to keep up.

While it looks nice..... "anti" =/= "<"