Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone ever received a call back from TESLA for used models ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have requested 7 call back during the last 7 days (I was getting mad) and No one ever called me back concerning a Pre-owned vehicule. I tried to call the number 3 times and no one was capable of helping me saying each time that I need to request a call back... Any tips on what to do now ?

Very sad this is really cooling me down from being a tesla owner so far...

Hi,

I have requested 7 call back during the last 7 days (I was getting mad) and No one ever called me back concerning a Pre-owned vehicule. I tried to call the number 3 times and no one was capable of helping me saying each time that I need to request a call back... Any tips on what to do now ?

Very sad this is really cooling me down from being a tesla owner so far...

Were you looking for information that they weren’t able to provide? When I called months ago about an X, they were able to give me some basic info but if I wanted more pictures or details, they said I would need to contact a different department.

Another route is to speak to an Owner Advisor at one of the Service Centres.

If you are hell-bent on getting one; put down a $2500 deposit on a vehicle. That will get their attention and someone will reach out to you.

You can move the deposit over to another vehicle if the first does not meet with your approval. I do not recommend buying a CPO from Tesla for many, many reasons. This is just another one of them.

I had exactly the same problem when I was trying to buy one around a month ago. Despite filling out the form 7-10 times, I was unable to get someone to call me. Eventually I managed to get the number / mail for a remarketing advisor and sort things out, but it took me around two weeks of calls and mails to do so. My opinion is that they are severely understaffed and I hear they are restructuring this process.

I had exactly the same problem when I was trying to buy one around a month ago. Despite filling out the form 7-10 times, I was unable to get someone to call me. Eventually I managed to get the number / mail for a remarketing advisor and sort things out, but it took me around two weeks of calls and mails to do so. My opinion is that they are severely understaffed and I hear they are restructuring this process.

Hi cannon, would your mind sharing the coordinates of that remarketing advisor ? By Pm if Possible.Thanks