Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone ever received their X earlier than expected?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wishful thinking I know but has anyone ever received their vehicle earlier than expected? How much earlier? I fully expect delays and holdups in production but are there any cases out there of people getting early birthday presents. Let a guy dream. :p

My Tesla was initially scheduled for Feb27 to Mar3, It was moved to the week of the Feb 21, then to Feb 13 to Feb 20, I'm picking it up on Saturday 2/18. :)

Wishful thinking I know but has anyone ever received their vehicle earlier than expected? How much earlier? I fully expect delays and holdups in production but are there any cases out there of people getting early birthday presents. Let a guy dream. :p
My X100D was scheduled for March-early April, but now my DS says late Feb-early March, it went into production 4 days after confirming the order, hopefully the DS is correct.

My fully loaded 90D,ordered Dec.6th,was promised to be delivered late March,early April.It has just arrived to Vancouver.B.C.I am very pleased with this time frame.The 100D was not available until a little after my order.I considered changing but I wanted the perforated,ventilated seats.It was also very expensive for the upgrade.I will report soon on the delivery process.I also will report on wrapping a portion of the X.With so much paint exposed to road conditions,I wish to protect it as much as possible.Needless to say,I am pumped to get my first Tesla.

• Love
Reactions: SSD420 and ToddS