Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone figured a work around to get all channels on Sirius XM?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you can get to a channel close to the one you are seeking, I have had luck by pressing the forward or back arrow in that channel's details to move through the Sirius channels one by one. Most don't have numbers displayed, and they seem to be out of order, but I think all the channels are being received. Once you find your channel in this "random" type search, you can save it as a Favorite by pressing the Star. Pitiful state of affairs, but I have been able to find and mark all the channels I wanted this way. PITA

Upvote 0
On my S with Sirius XM, there are no numbers for the channels. This is unlike my other cars which all have SiriusXM radio and all have numbers associated with the channels. So, there is no way to get to a channel next to the one I’m looking for. Not all channels are coming through in the Tesla, but all come through on my other cars. I’m driving my other cars more than the Tesla now.

Upvote 0
On my S with Sirius XM, there are no numbers for the channels. This is unlike my other cars which all have SiriusXM radio and all have numbers associated with the channels. So, there is no way to get to a channel next to the one I’m looking for. Not all channels are coming through in the Tesla, but all come through on my other cars. I’m driving my other cars more than the Tesla now.
The channel lineup was fixed about a month ago. Try a SiriusXM Channel Refresh: SiriusXM

Some of the channels have numbers, most do not. These were lost in updates a year or more ago. In 2020, it had an option to go directly to a channel number. Tesla enhancements lost this feature. You can work around this by going to a channel near the one you want. In the channel information detail you can select the forward button to start sequentially going to the channel number you want by manually counting or, if the channels are current on your system, watching the channel information. Once you get to the desired channel, you can push the star button to save it as a favorite. Keep a hardcopy or put a copy on your phone of the current SiriusXM channel lineup in your car as a backup reference.

If a radio refresh does not put the channels in correct order, try rebooting your car. If that still doesn't work, might need to open a service ticket.

Upvote 0