Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone fit a peloton bike in the trunk of a Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm assuming someone most have done this by now, but Google fails to find me the answer. Apparently the handlebars and monitor come off easily - and I believe I've seen that it fits in a Model S.

I thought I'd ask here first before I start taking measurements.

I'm assuming someone most have done this by now, but Google fails to find me the answer. Apparently the handlebars and monitor come off easily - and I believe I've seen that it fits in a Model S.

I thought I'd ask here first before I start taking measurements.

Would you mind showing a picture of the Peloton bike? There are many models existing.

Note: The pass through between the rear wheels and the rear window to the floor is: 38" wide x 18" height

Would you mind showing a picture of the Peloton bike? There are many models existing.

Note: The pass through between the rear wheels and the rear window to the floor is: 38" wide x 18" height

The bike I am talking about is the one here (and I believe there is only 1 model):
Peloton® | Exercise Bike With Indoor Cycling Classes Streamed Live & On-Demand

As far as I know it has had some changes since it was first released, but I believe the dimensions have remained the same.

The bike I am talking about is the one here (and I believe there is only 1 model):
Peloton® | Exercise Bike With Indoor Cycling Classes Streamed Live & On-Demand

As far as I know it has had some changes since it was first released, but I believe the dimensions have remained the same.

I wonder if you are ordering a new bike? In this case it should become into a box.
I cannot find the size information on the onepeloton.com website but looking a amazon.com I found a similar product:

Harison Pro Indoor Cycling bike

Product Weight: 68 LBS
Product Size: 47 x 20 x 44 inches

Box Size: 39.4 x 32.3 x 8.7 inches
Box Weight: 79 LBS​
The above mentioned box should fit flat inside the trunk:

Trunk dimension
42 inches - 1.07 m: length
37 inches - 0.94 m: width
18 inches - 0.46 m: height​

Note: If you have the new gen seats, and wanted to get a flat floor, it is possible to easily remove the bottom of the back seat:

Hi Everyone!

Going to pick up a used peloton this week and wanted to double check. Was anyone successful in getting the bike into the Model 3?
Anything I should know or tips to be aware of?

Hope I don't have to rent an SUV! :)

Just did this today with a Gen 3 in my Model 3.
  • Took off the monitor by removing the set screw, disconnecting the monitor and pulling up
  • Removed the seat post by pulling it all the way up
  • Removed the front and back base stabilizers (wide, feet like things) by removing the 4 Allen bolts on the bottom of each of them
  • From there the bike body and flywheel fit in the trunk with the stabilizers underneath
  • The monitor and seat post came in the passenger seat with me
Know that it is pretty heavy, best to have a friend with you.

Reactions: suwaneedad