Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone found a fix for this 44.25.2 problem: Homelink, Phone, Seat belt banner conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

NedH

Feb 27, 2019
GA
The Fasten Seat Belt, Garage Door Opener, and Phone Call Notification banners all occupy the same space on the left hand side of the screen below the car animation. The problem is that if one of the banners is visible the others are hidden. Tesla needs to stack these banners when there is more than one active.

You can swipe the banners down and they will disappear but that seems like a sloppy solution. I discovered the problem backing out of my garage recently. The Homelink banner was displaying and I got a phone call. I couldn't answer the call because the Homelink banner was covering up the Phone Call Notification. I didn't find out until later that I could have swiped the Homelink banner away.

To duplicate the problem when the Homelink banner is displaying, try making a phone call. You won't be able to hang up because the Phone Call banner is hidden behind the Homelink.

Am I missing something?

Good to know you can swipe them away. I found that if I back out of the garage with seat belt not yet attached (or if not everyone in the car has seat belt attached), the "Fasten Seat Belt " message covers the HomeLink screen and I can't close the garage door (until everyone has complied).

Good to know you can swipe them away. I found that if I back out of the garage with seat belt not yet attached (or if not everyone in the car has seat belt attached), the "Fasten Seat Belt " message covers the HomeLink screen and I can't close the garage door (until everyone has complied).
You can swipe the seat belt banner down to reveal the Homelink.