Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Anyone Gotten Their Flamethrower Yet?

johnster007

Jan 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
It’s been about 9 months and all I’ve heard is they’ve had a delivery party in California. Has anyone outside California gotten their flamethrower yet? Summer is ticking away.

johnster007

Jan 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Sent me an invite to pick min up in Chicago. Really? I was really looking forward to using this for summer campfires. I should have known when Elon said available by summer he was referring to summer 2019.

• Funny
Reactions: madodel

bandwagon

Jun 4, 2018
LaVista
1470C641-3FFC-4036-B429-E356F7AE7EE1.jpeg

Finally recived mine via UPS this week - still waiting for my fire extinguisher(s)

Reactions: madodel

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC