The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.
Nothing that I am aware of. A few changes since my 2015...not sure when those all took place. Those X premium seats are super comfortable. Rear view mirror is smaller. Nothing major that I was surprised by. It's gorgeous.
Thanks, so much. I love the car and the garage project was really fun. Getting a bit off-topic, but here's some information for you. I attached the top of the paint can with the color codes from Behr. Home Depot special. I think it's just a touch too orange, but I was trying to match the floor tiles as much as possible as opposed to getting the exact Tesla shade of red, although I ended up getting pretty close.
I did the 'T' by hand, actually:
1) Printed out the tesla logo on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
2) plotted the vertices on a grid
3) scaled it up to the appropriate size
4) drew the vertices on the wall
5) Connected the vertices that were straight lines
6) Took my time and taped off the curved connection / arcs freehand
7) And this is the magic step. After you tape off the design, paint over with the base coat to seal the tape.
8) Then paint over with the opposite color.