Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone has correspondence with the Referral Program ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed them stating I made a mistake in my selections, I didn't get a response but I did get a new link to change my selections which I guess is response enough.

I honestly don't think they've assigned someone to full time administer the referal program.

I emailed them stating I made a mistake in my selections, I didn't get a response but I did get a new link to change my selections which I guess is response enough.

I honestly don't think they've assigned someone to full time administer the referal program.

What selections did you have? I thought the tiered rewards were determined by the number if referrals you made?

What selections did you have? I thought the tiered rewards were determined by the number if referrals you made?
You could choose from 2 different weekender bags, make a selection on your jacket size, and decide what color rims you wanted (if you had 5 referrals). This was for the previous referal program that ended in July. But the problem was no confirmation page at the end (like any online shopping website has) so once you made a selection and hit next the page was gone with no way to make any changes. They sent me a new link, I hope everything I chose went through, haven't heard from them since nor have I heard of anyone receiving any awards yet.

You could choose from 2 different weekender bags, make a selection on your jacket size, and decide what color rims you wanted (if you had 5 referrals). This was for the previous referal program that ended in July. But the problem was no confirmation page at the end (like any online shopping website has) so once you made a selection and hit next the page was gone with no way to make any changes. They sent me a new link, I hope everything I chose went through, haven't heard from them since nor have I heard of anyone receiving any awards yet.

Same thing happened to me.

A friend who also got 5 referrals in the first round of the wheels got the survey, but no wheels selection. He emailed Tesla about that, and so far, he has received not response.

They should put his discount right on the invoice. He should ask his DS to add it. I had one purchase where they agreed to add it, but it didn't show until the final paperwork.
I bought the car and I saw discount on my purchase
he is existing owner and he referred me and he has not gotten the credit.
Will they mail out a check or send a credit in my tesla account?
E mailed referral programs@tesla but no response