Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone here seen or had any Model Y Grill stickers/decals? I hate the bland front.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope this doesnt violate any TOS. But I am having second thoughts about the MY LR I am getting later this month that just had a vin assigned today.
4754FF31-8A25-4136-BF5C-67B60FA633EC.jpeg

I needed a 6 seater SUV with 2 baby/child seats for two babies arriving next month.

I love love love everything about Tesla and the Model Y, except the front of the car.

The Model Y is literally the front half of the Model 3 (a beatiful coupe) welded with the back half of the Model X (an absolutely breathtaking SUV that I wish I could afford).

Is there any mod or anything I could do to make the Model Y look more like a Model X?

Are the sticker grills my only option to create an optical illusion that the front of the suv is a bit taller than it actually is? Or is there anyone making some cool aftermarket mod for a couple of thousand?

I dont care if it the mod costs me a chunk of range and a few thousand bucks to install. People do the same for bigger rims so this makes sense to me.

Anyone had or seen or recommend any of these stickers?
C3760EE5-704A-4132-B6CE-827AE15B4EF7.jpeg

w
I added a sticker and moved the logo from frunk to bumper.
This is how it looks.
Ah... Sorry, dirty front...
View attachment 819705
I think this sticker looks particularly good. I agree the bumper without a license plate is way too plain in both the Model Y and 3. I realize this is an old thread. But right after I bought my 22 M3P, I applied a front bumper sticker. Tacky or not, I don't care, I hated the stock front bumper quite a lot. I hate it most in the white color exterior. I got red and still hate the plain bumper. We don't need front plates so I don't have one. Perhaps something can be done with that idea as well.

How hard was it to get the sticker on straight? Did you use soapy water to apply? Did you put PPF over the bumper after the decal?

Lol - When I first read that I thought you were taking the pjss because it was on crooked, so I looked at the pic again, then I reread your post and realised you were asking a genuine question

The disadvantage of the written word I guess

I used to think the front looked goofy, but I just got used to it. Plus ... I want to look as stock as possible so I can blend in with other traffic (if you get my drift - Hint: I live in Texas)