Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone here seen or had any Model Y Grill stickers/decals? I hate the bland front.

Hope this doesnt violate any TOS. But I am having second thoughts about the MY LR I am getting later this month that just had a vin assigned today.
4754FF31-8A25-4136-BF5C-67B60FA633EC.jpeg

I needed a 6 seater SUV with 2 baby/child seats for two babies arriving next month.

I love love love everything about Tesla and the Model Y, except the front of the car.

The Model Y is literally the front half of the Model 3 (a beatiful coupe) welded with the back half of the Model X (an absolutely breathtaking SUV that I wish I could afford).

Is there any mod or anything I could do to make the Model Y look more like a Model X?

Are the sticker grills my only option to create an optical illusion that the front of the suv is a bit taller than it actually is? Or is there anyone making some cool aftermarket mod for a couple of thousand?

I dont care if it the mod costs me a chunk of range and a few thousand bucks to install. People do the same for bigger rims so this makes sense to me.

Anyone had or seen or recommend any of these stickers?
C3760EE5-704A-4132-B6CE-827AE15B4EF7.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC