TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Has anyone in SE Michigan taken delivery of a Model 3?

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by blmineral, Apr 23, 2018.

1. blmineral

blmineral New Member

I have been invited to configure my Model 3, but one is not available in the area to test drive, or even see. Has anyone in South-East Michigan taken delivery that might be willing to let me see the car, or at least talk to me about it? Any info appreciated.

2. itshukokay

itshukokay Member

Watch the Michigan group forum. Generally there is an owner willing to display the car in public once a month. If you're just wondering about the delivery itself, you can ask any S or X owner since the process is the same.

3. Joel

Joel Active Member

My wife received her Model 3 in early February. Private Message me with any questions.