Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone in SoCal/OC used Washos (mobile car detail) before?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has used Washos before. I'm constantly looking for a consistent, cost-effective but good car washing/detailing service. I use a detailer in OC but its kinda pricey after a while. Just ran across this company on google and sounds like Washos is an app-centric mobile car washing service that contracts/hires detailers for their network, which i suspect would lead to variable results based on the actual person assigned to you. Yelp reviews are mixed, although pretty good. But pretty good isn't quite enough for our cars, right?

Any reviews or insight would be helpful.

I've used them. They're decent.

It varies a lot by car wash person. From talking to one of them, they're all independent contractors that do other stuff on the side. Many of them have their own detailing businesses and are using Washos as a way to add extra work in addition to that. So the quality seems to vary a lot.

The first time I used Washos the person did a really poor job. Surprisingly, I decided to give it another try and the second person did a much better job.

I've had better experiences with Earth Car Wash (Mobile Eco-friendly Car Wash and Auto Detailing) though be prepared that I don't think they've EVER been on time.

I generally wash my car myself using a waterless solution every 2 weeks.

Reactions: tchockie