Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone measured 0-60 for 2022 LR X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery was interesting. Telsa 'minimal' is not my thing really. Spend good money on not a cheap car and they can't even take the old plate off the trade-in. They DID get me a cordless screwdriver to do it myself, so there is that I guess.

Wife was with whole time and haven't found a good place to do even my 0-60 without her yet. She is not a fan of my need-for-speed, so might be a little yet.

Right now, it is only charged to 60% as not driving during week. (I take my new e-bike for the 11 mile ride when it's nice). Don't know if need a fuller charge for full 0-60, probably.

Car DOES have 3 modes now, Chill, Normal, and a faster one (can't remember right now). Also has Drag Strip Mode to heat battery and put a LR into Cheeta Mode like Ludacris mode use to!

It IS faster than the 2020 Raven LR, that is obvious. Those extra 150 HP waiting to be released I guess.

Delivery was interesting. Telsa 'minimal' is not my thing really. Spend good money on not a cheap car and they can't even take the old plate off the trade-in. They DID get me a cordless screwdriver to do it myself, so there is that I guess.

Wife was with whole time and haven't found a good place to do even my 0-60 without her yet. She is not a fan of my need-for-speed, so might be a little yet.

Right now, it is only charged to 60% as not driving during week. (I take my new e-bike for the 11 mile ride when it's nice). Don't know if need a fuller charge for full 0-60, probably.

Car DOES have 3 modes now, Chill, Normal, and a faster one (can't remember right now). Also has Drag Strip Mode to heat battery and put a LR into Cheeta Mode like Ludacris mode use to!

It IS faster than the 2020 Raven LR, that is obvious. Those extra 150 HP waiting to be released I guess.
Appreciate your thoughts but not the result the forum is looking for. =)

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Cut to the chase: Using Draggy, Best time 3.80 0-60 flat. 3.61 0-60 (1 foot roll-out) And I could be better, as I never got it into Cheeta stance. Thats right, the LR now has the Drag Strip Mode and Cheeta Stance the Ludacris S use to have. Also with the 15 minute battery /motor preconditioning.

And battery only at 64%. More about these test later, but have to go to work now.

Here is a screen shot of the Draggy. Again, could be faster as didn't get into CHEETA mode and battery wasn't overly full.
2022 X 0-60 DraggySmall.jpg

Come back after you fully charge (my SOC was 95%) and the car is in insane + drag racing mode (fyi cheetah mode isn’t included in the ‘22 models).
I'm pretty sure my MX 2022 LR had instructions on the screen on how to get to Cheeta stance mode (press brake, floor accelerator and wait ) That didn't work however. Just said Both Pedals depressed and launched really slowly when released brake.

Cut to the chase: Using Draggy, Best time 3.80 0-60 flat. 3.61 0-60 (1 foot roll-out) And I could be better, as I never got it into Cheeta stance. Thats right, the LR now has the Drag Strip Mode and Cheeta Stance the Ludacris S use to have. Also with the 15 minute battery /motor preconditioning.

And battery only at 64%. More about these test later, but have to go to work now.
Nice. Thanks for doing this test. I knew my 22 X LR was fast, but I did not realize it was this fast. I also never realized it had Cheeta Stance.

To be honest I have scared myself a bit when trying to stay in front of another car at a merge. You look down and realize the car has jumped from 50 to 80 very quickly and effortlessly. This new car is definitely not like my 2018 X 75.

Here is a screen shot of the Draggy. Again, could be faster as didn't get into CHEETA mode and battery wasn't overly full.View attachment 822349
Very interesting to come back and compare your runs in the MX LR vs the runs I just made in my MS LR. I've made a lot of hits lately trying to determine what is best for optimal acceleration. I posted a lot of my runs and findings in the MS forum.

Looking at your run sort of confirms my suspicions even more about the MS LR. They are really limiting the launch on the car. Your times to 10 mph are almost identical as my S. To 20 mph we are about .05 seconds apart at a fairly close SoC. The S doesn't really even start to pull on the X until about 30 mph. The basically the S covers each 10 mph interval about 0.1 seconds faster. It basically keeps that advantage for every 10 mph all the way through the 1/4 based on other Dragy runs I've seen for the X LR.

If the MS is launching as slow as the X LR, it is clearly a software limitation and not power. Quite likely the X LR is launching softer than it is capable of as well.