Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received a 100D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it!

Attachments

• IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    325.6 KB · Views: 124
That is one of the busiest superchargers in the world. The line moves fast though because there are so many chargers.
Yeah, they told me it was #3 in the world as far as use goes. I did see some pretty steady turnover in the hour I was there.

Glad to report that my Slacker Radio account that I've had for years works perfectly....happy to not have to redo all of my favorites once again.

No real issues discerned at pickup. There were a few small marks on the frunk lid that looked like scratches, but the service people came out and it turned out to just be glue from the wrap they transport in.

Picked up my S 100D at Costa Mesa yesterday. DS said it was the first 100D he had seen delivered. No QC issues other than they forgot to remove the plastic cover under the arm rests.

Spoke too soon. Just noticed that there's a fairly large gap between the carbon fiber trim to the dash where it meets the center screen. Also, they left the protective plastic under the arm rest which can't be removed without taking out the armrest.

Neither is a big deal. I'm posting more for others to check when picking up.