Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received a 100D?

Mikeyro

Grand Master in Mediocrity
Mar 8, 2017
SF Bay Area
Got it!

Attachments

• IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    325.6 KB · Views: 84

Pinot.Noir

Feb 28, 2014
Livermore, CA
BTW, the Superchargers in Dublin were full with a line of about 5 people waiting when I pulled in at 2:00 this afternoon. Yikes! Fortunately I will be charging at home and won't need to use Dublin's Superchargers.

Pinot.Noir

Feb 28, 2014
Livermore, CA
That is one of the busiest superchargers in the world. The line moves fast though because there are so many chargers.
Yeah, they told me it was #3 in the world as far as use goes. I did see some pretty steady turnover in the hour I was there.

Glad to report that my Slacker Radio account that I've had for years works perfectly....happy to not have to redo all of my favorites once again.

No real issues discerned at pickup. There were a few small marks on the frunk lid that looked like scratches, but the service people came out and it turned out to just be glue from the wrap they transport in.

MP3Mike

Feb 1, 2016
Oregon
It depends if it has the original firmware or the newer firmware. The Irish further in the fobs had issues. And only the service centers cab flash them.

Lou in SoCal

Nov 12, 2012
SoCal
Picked up my S 100D at Costa Mesa yesterday. DS said it was the first 100D he had seen delivered. No QC issues other than they forgot to remove the plastic cover under the arm rests.

Lou in SoCal

Nov 12, 2012
SoCal
Picked up my S 100D at Costa Mesa yesterday. DS said it was the first 100D he had seen delivered. No QC issues other than they forgot to remove the plastic cover under the arm rests.

Spoke too soon. Just noticed that there's a fairly large gap between the carbon fiber trim to the dash where it meets the center screen. Also, they left the protective plastic under the arm rest which can't be removed without taking out the armrest.

Neither is a big deal. I'm posting more for others to check when picking up.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC