Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received a Maritz Research Customer Satisfaction Survey?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received one of these in the mail today, despite my 2011 Roadster being my only Tesla.

I'm wondering whether Tesla actually receives the results at all, or if this is just a marketing survey for someone else. The text does say that the research "is being conducted on behalf of the automobile industry."

I've long had the impression that Tesla allows third parties to send mail to their registered owners. Tesla probably doesn't share the mailing list itself, but perhaps merely facilitates the mail merge. But I'm just guessing based on the sorts of mail I've received over the years.

Given the blatent errors in the survey questions, is it possible this survey was requested by and for the benefit of someone other than Tesla? I'd think that if Tesla was behind this, they would have asked to review the survey before it went out?

Given the blatent errors in the survey questions, is it possible this survey was requested by and for the benefit of someone other than Tesla? I'd think that if Tesla was behind this, they would have asked to review the survey before it went out?
Given the errors and absurdities in that survey, I'm sure it has nothing to do with Tesla.

So, if the survey "is being conducted on behalf of the automobile industry", one has to wonder how the information being gathered will be used and to what end? The traditional auto industry doesn't exactly have Tesla's best interests in mind.