TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Has anyone received a Maritz Research Customer Satisfaction Survey?

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by Babylonfive, May 29, 2013.

1. Babylonfive

Babylonfive Power12

I just want to know if this is something going out to everyone or if I've been selected. I'm happy to provide honest but positive feedback, but wondered if anyone else has gotten one, now or in the past.

2. mark

mark Member

I received one a couple months ago and sent in a glowing review, but it is a bit tedious.

3. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

I got one, but didn't get past the first page, there was a LOT of questions...would rather spend my time enhancing the Tesla brand in other ways.

4. Raven

Raven Member

Got one, also. Holy multi-part questions....

5. PeterK

PeterK Model S Owner

Got one a couple weeks ago. Finally got around to doing it this morning - it is long, but I wanted to put in an enthusiastic but honest plug for Tesla.

6. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

Got it a month or so ago, still looking at it, might take 1/4 of my remaining lifetime to finish...

7. mcornwell

mcornwell Active Member

Is this something that can be scanned in and posted? I'd be curious what types of questions they ask. About the car? The buying process? The delivery process?

8. callmesam

callmesam Member

I got my Consumer Reports survey two weeks agao and I gave Tesla Model S as high a review as was possible.

9. Vexar

Vexar Member

So is this survey something that Tesla sent out through Maritz or an outside effort? They need smarter templates, like what the vehicle is.

10. youlikeadajuice

I just got one today and proceeded to fill it out online...every question asked me about my "Toyota Model S". It then asked me about my transmission (no option for "none") and what my city and hwy MPG was...It wouldn't let me proceed with N/A. Pretty poorly set up.

11. Lcaudle24

Lcaudle24 Member

I received me. I got so frustrated trying to address questions that have no application to a Tesla that I quit. Whoever hired them to use a "canned" survey form should be shot.

12. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

I did mine online too, but it was for a Toyota Model S. Interestingly anytime there was a dropdown for car makes, Tesla actually showed up in the drop down.