Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received text message from Tesla about 60 day credit approvals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my performance on 10/31. No VIN yet. No communication since order.
Then I just get this text message today maaaaybe from Tesla.
I called my SA and she wasn’t aware of any 60 day deal. She said 30 is standard.

not sure what to make of it...

B60E3486-BB4A-4E82-B379-A5A653E533A3.jpeg

The really annoying thing is that these spam texts keep saying to fill out your “Profile”. And nowhere on the site is there a section named “Profile”. WTF are they talking about? I’ve already entered everything possible everywhere in my account section even before receiving the SMS....

Received the same txt yesterday, ordered LR AWD 10/31, Nor Cal, filled out all info except finance / credit app.
What do folks here think? Can they really prioritize delivery for people who gets through their finance?
Don't think so. I think they just want to have the finance contracts in place, either to boost their books (interest rates are trending down) or to discourage cancelled orders.

I got the same message and my SA said it was from Chase who is now offering 60 day approvals. But he said wait to apply until we know for sure it’s within 30 days of delivery. They have multiple banks and I was sent this note from Tesla Finance:

We typically recommend waiting until you are within thirty days of delivery to apply as most of our lenders have a thirty day approval window.

The application is sent to one lender. If denied, it then will be sent to another lender. We do not pull credit on Tesla’s side, unless we need to look at a specific item that the lender is referencing.

The 3.49% is the floor rate with majority of our lenders.

My SA confirmed my credit application was good for 60 days and that I would not need to reapply. I’m currently 45 days from order date.
I’m not certain whom my loan is through, however, but he verified the 60 day application is accurate.