Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received the FSD Beta software update in between rollouts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although FSD 10.3.1 went out on Monday to the 99s, I achieved my 99 on Tuesday. Now I am, not so, patiently for my software update. Has anyone recieved their FSD Beta software update in between mass rollouts once the target safety score was achieved? If so, how long after achieving the safety score did you receive your Beta update? I have well over 1000 miles and I requested the Beta access day one.

Attachments

• F6077660-22E2-46E4-AABF-800DB9D7A298.jpeg
    F6077660-22E2-46E4-AABF-800DB9D7A298.jpeg
    806.6 KB · Views: 125
Although FSD 10.3.1 went out on Monday to the 99s, I achieved my 99 on Tuesday. Now I am, not so, patiently for my software update. Has anyone recieved their FSD Beta software update in between mass rollouts once the target safety score was achieved? If so, how long after achieving the safety score did you receive your Beta update? I have well over 1000 miles and I requested the Beta access day one.
I’ve been at 99 the whole time and nothing. I know this doesn’t answer your question but I sure would like to know the rollout algorithm

I raised my score to 99 just this past Sunday evening, but with all the issues with the initial 10.3 rollout, I did not expect to get it soon.

Based on this tweet reply from Elon, it appears the plan is to start working through the backlog of eligible testers starting tomorrow (Friday 10/29) afternoon. So, maybe I will see 10.3.1 sometime this weekend, I hope.

I received mine in between rolled out on my 1st model 3. I had 100 for awhile but was at 60ish miles. I drive around one night to get 100 miles, and received FSD the next day. My 2nd Tesla was at 3miles after opting back into FSD and received it a couple of days ago.

I think FSD rolls out eveday.

I keep seeing people who finally hit 100/100 (either natural or opt-out/out-back-in) say that they are receiving FSD Beta all along, but very few reports of 99s getting it since the weekend.

Having Elon say that 98s will get it starting next Friday makes it seem like the 99s are the forgotten "Gen X" of FSD Beta.

• Funny
Reactions: K5TRX and EVNow
I got it this morning! I had 97 last Friday with more than 600 miles. I opted out and back in last Friday (10/22). I hit 100 miles on 10/27. I got this morning when I had 165 miles. I have an 2017 S with 2.5HW (upgraded to HW 3) with no internal cam. Score is 100. The best part of it : Safety Score is gone! I can drive again!

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: darknavi
I keep seeing people who finally hit 100/100 (either natural or opt-out/out-back-in) say that they are receiving FSD Beta all along, but very few reports of 99s getting it since the weekend.

Having Elon say that 98s will get it starting next Friday makes it seem like the 99s are the forgotten "Gen X" of FSD Beta.
Well if 99s don't get it by next Friday it makes it pretty easy to justify doing the opt-in/opt-out trick. Not sure why I am having such a hard time justifying it to my self. It seems like a really stupid trick and I wish they would respect the "queue" order from opting in. I

opted in over a month ago, have a 99 (which from all we know is a "valid" score) and there are people resetting their scores daily and getting in.

Makes no sense. They must have set up an automated job to give out to 100 scores and just said "**** it" for the 99s.