Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received the FSD Beta software update in between rollouts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got score up to 99 yesterday,after first bad week started falling off of 30 day average (no safety score avaliable for Android phone for that first week after button came out)
Got email and 2021.36.5.3 late last night will be trying it out this morning

Yes. I got mine 10/27 between rollouts. I had a solid 100 at the time because hard breaking dings from 30 days earlier that caused a 99 had rolled off. My score was reset when I bought Tesla insurance, but Tesla told me my new 100 insurance score would be concatenated with the old score, even though I could no longer see it.

Reactions: K5TRX
I went from factory firmware 2021.11.104 to 2021.36.5.5 on 10/28, FSD Beta Request button didn't show up until it slept overnight. Opted in on 10/29.

10/29 - 100 score, 50 miles driven
10/30 - 99 score, 45 miles driven
10/31 - 99 score, 44 miles driven
11/01 - 100 score, 46 miles driven
11/01 - 8:56 PM PST, received FSD Beta Email
11/01 - 9:45 PM PST, received update 2021.36.5.3 for FSD (didn't install until following morning)

OK - so I'm not-so-patiently waiting. Finally dropped off a bad score, to get my Safety Score average to 99, on Sunday morning. Was hoping the FSD beta invite would appear Monday night. Still waiting. The biggest benefit of getting the beta might be to be done with the Safety Score game/madness!
Fingers crossed the beta will show up in the next day or two. If not, I guess I'll get it next weekend with the 10.5 group.

If I recently requested FSD beta and on day 5 driving with 100 safety score. Is it possible to get FSD software push after day 7 or it’s not that simple? Trying to mentally prepare myself if it takes a lot longer than 7 days at 100 score.

If I recently requested FSD beta and on day 5 driving with 100 safety score. Is it possible to get FSD software push after day 7 or it’s not that simple? Trying to mentally prepare myself if it takes a lot longer than 7 days at 100 score.
I hit a 99 score on the evening of the 7th day, and 99s were supposed to have started getting it that weekend. However, that was the Sunday of the infamous 10.3 rollback, so I didn't expect it right away.

Turned out that I had to wait until I got home from work 5 days later, on Friday afternoon Eastern, before I got the email and update to start using FSD Beta (10.3.1 in the middle of its two week period).

Even though 10.4 came out the following Saturday, my car didn't start downloading it until the wee hours of the morning the following Monday.

So, it seems to me that it's a little bit the luck of the draw, regarding when any one car actually gets FSD Beta, both initially and new versions.

I hit a 99 score on the evening of the 7th day, and 99s were supposed to have started getting it that weekend. However, that was the Sunday of the infamous 10.3 rollback, so I didn't expect it right away.

Turned out that I had to wait until I got home from work 5 days later, on Friday afternoon Eastern, before I got the email and update to start using FSD Beta (10.3.1 in the middle of its two week period).

Even though 10.4 came out the following Saturday, my car didn't start downloading it until the wee hours of the morning the following Monday.

So, it seems to me that it's a little bit the luck of the draw, regarding when any one car actually gets FSD Beta, both initially and new versions.
Thanks for the update. Not sure how much longer I can keep telling my wife I can’t do regular errands 😀