Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone seen the model Y in WA yet?

ChrisH

Jun 4, 2013
Milton, wa
Someone posted a pic of a test Model Y at the Burlington supercharger on Facebook today. Has anyone seen it in person? Impressions? Any other pics?

ChrisH

Jun 4, 2013
Milton, wa
I was spotted in Vancouver, WA and Bellingham. Nothing beyond that I’ve seen.

Yeah it was at the Burlington supercharger. Was hoping there might be some closer up pics than the ones that were posted from a hotel room while it charges there.

goneskiian

Nov 16, 2012
Bellevue WA
It was under a car cover while charging both in Vancouver (WA), and Burlington. That pic from the hotel room was because they were literally sitting at their hotel room window waiting for it to be uncovered. Whoever was driving it uncovered it quickly and left quickly.

Tesla is obviously trying to keep the Y underwraps for a bit longer. It's great to see it out and about and on a long road trip though! Hopefully this means they start building and selling them sooner than the end of next year as we may get 2!

goneskiian

Nov 16, 2012
Bellevue WA
Here is the pic referenced. Hopefully Karan Kinch (the facebook poster) doesn't mind if I share it here...

73504854_2554059607971265_2843583862544531456_n.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: wenkan

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC