Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone seen this screen issue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This just started today. Looks like some kind of burn-in or something on the outside edges. It's still there with the screen off too. Anyone seen this before? Can't get a service appointment until monday but I'm just gonna drive it in tomorrow and see if they can squeeze me in. I have a bad feeling I'll need the screen replaced.
IMG_4619.JPG

Yep, common occurrence. They will replace the screen. (A number of people are on their 3rd, or even 4th, screen at this point.)

Hopefully they get the root cause fixed so they can stop replacing the screens repeatedly.

I wouldn't bother going in unless you have confirmed that they have a replacement screen in stock available for you.

Yep, common occurrence. They will replace the screen. (A number of people are on their 3rd, or even 4th, screen at this point.)

Hopefully they get the root cause fixed so they can stop replacing the screens repeatedly.

I wouldn't bother going in unless you have confirmed that they have a replacement screen in stock available for you.

Thanks for the tip. The wait times on the phone are 50+ minutes right now, which is completely ridiculous I might add. A whole other thread.

Thanks for the tip. The wait times on the phone are 50+ minutes right now, which is completely ridiculous I might add. A whole other thread.

You can make a service appointment online under your car's Manage page. They will pull your car's logs, inspect them, and then call you a few days before the appointment to confirm and get any comments or other things you want them to look at.. Much better than playing phone tag and waiting on hold.

You can make a service appointment online under your car's Manage page. They will pull your car's logs, inspect them, and then call you a few days before the appointment to confirm and get any comments or other things you want them to look at.. Much better than playing phone tag and waiting on hold.
I'll second that. They will also advise you when the parts will be available (they always seem to be on "back order", but you will receive an update an alert once parts are there, to reschedule a service.