Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Anyone Successfully Signed in to YouTube?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Plex no longer works as a youtube sign-in workaround, just get spinning wheel when selecting google sign-in option. Anyone else have this issue? Tried rebooting still no go.

I was struggling with this too. The way that I got it to work was to go to my Google account and enabled "Login from Insecure Browser". I also disabled my 2FA. Then go back, login via Plex and it should work. Once you are logged in you can then re-enable 2FA and disable the insecure Browser setting in Google.

I was struggling with this too. The way that I got it to work was to go to my Google account and enabled "Login from Insecure Browser". I also disabled my 2FA. Then go back, login via Plex and it should work. Once you are logged in you can then re-enable 2FA and disable the insecure Browser setting in Google.
I wonder if our differing experiences are based on google account type or Tesla software version?

My personal google account is managed by my own business(?) organisation and has 2FA enabled. I don't seem to have a setting for 'insecure browser' though.