Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone taken delivery of Standard 3 (NOT PLUS)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
fwiw, you can find 'available' SRs on the Tesla inventory pages. And the owners manual contains exactly one reference to the regular CC vs about 96 references to TACC.

That's messed up that they will take away features in the future but not just yet ... psych !!! I originally expected an SR but am really happy with my MR. Lets see ... $36.2k - 3250 = 32,950, not bad at all.

There are only SR+ and higher prices (66k anyone?) on the inventory (at least for the last week)
It feels like a bit of a cult with a leader who says whatever and.......... I really like the concept of EV but am really hating the inability to get a straight answer and the refusal to give info in writing :(

That helps a lot but
I read online that a few people had received Standard but now can't find what I read.
It is not clear to me that Tesla has actually delivered any of the Standards (which makes it EXTREMELY unlikely I'd get mine b/c all the people with reservations who have been waiting years should be ahead of me), so can anyone confirm that they received a standard without any enhancements at the 35k (plus costs) price point?

People like me, waited years said “F it” and upgraded to the plus. Make sure you contact Customer support and inquire about your SR, the last I read, you must call them and demand it.

Fred

There are only SR+ and higher prices (66k anyone?) on the inventory (at least for the last week)
It feels like a bit of a cult with a leader who says whatever and.......... I really like the concept of EV but am really hating the inability to get a straight answer and the refusal to give info in writing :(

Tons of cars still in inventory, there were 3 Plus models to select from and my friend called and picked up a white AWD LR. He waited 1 day and they delivered the car to his house.

Fred