Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone who got the 2-4 week text gotten a VIN/delivery scheduled?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the "expect your Model Y to be delivered between 6/23 and 6/25. We will reach out to you once your Model Y is built" yesterday.

That seems rather than contradictory, given delivery within 1 to 3 days and it hasn't been built. In any event, still no VIN.

Now it's a race between an ACH transfer of money into our checking account and the arrival of the MY. (I'm guessing the money will be there before the car.... at least hopefully!)

Daily searching for source code to include "5YJ"
Got the text I replied ASAP, inputted the financial, accepted 2.49%, uploaded my current proof of insurance, and NOTHING, that was two weeks ago.
Damn white interior better be worth it.
Y LRAWD/white/b&w/gemini ordered mid January, they've been holding my $2,500 deposit.

Don't worry, they're coming! You're a little further east, so maybe a day or 2 behind AZ deliveries, but I just got word on mine to be delivered tomorrow!

Got the "expect your Model Y to be delivered between 6/23 and 6/25. We will reach out to you once your Model Y is built" yesterday.

That seems rather than contradictory, given delivery within 1 to 3 days and it hasn't been built. In any event, still no VIN.

Now it's a race between an ACH transfer of money into our checking account and the arrival of the MY. (I'm guessing the money will be there before the car.... at least hopefully!)

Ditto here too:

text from tesla.jpg

Daily searching for source code to include "5YJ"
Got the text I replied ASAP, inputted the financial, accepted 2.49%, uploaded my current proof of insurance, and NOTHING, that was two weeks ago.
Damn white interior better be worth it.
Y LRAWD/white/b&w/gemini ordered mid January, they've been holding my $2,500 deposit.
It will be worth it! I'm waiting on White interior - also!

So as of this morning, No VIN on my account, No VIN in the source code... BUT, and that's a J.Lo BUTT, I have a final MVPA that DOES have a VIN. So delivery by the 30th may come to fruition and the wife will give me my 3 back :D

And only showing 15 miles on the ODO, unlike my 3 which showed 50 and 32 actual miles.

Last edited: