Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone with a 98 gotten FSD Beta yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think that was ever said. I think it was just that you needed a minimum of 100 miles before your score is valid. It is a 30 day rolling window, not a 100 mile rolling window. I'm not sure what happens if you drive less than 100 miles a month though... Does that counted milage also roll out of the window after 30 days?
I’m on the precipice of testing this…
A 525 mile 87 score day rolled off this morning taking me to 100 over 417 miles. Tomorrow a 397 mile 100 day rolls off leaving me with 20 miles total @100.
So, if 100 miles is required, I need to get FSD today.
E4804EAF-9ACB-4955-B6FA-425A1F24BEEF.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: EVNow
Has anyone gotten FSD beta in the last few weeks. I've been at 99 since Saturday and was at 98 for a month before that but so far nothing. Have they stopped adding more people to the pool or do they have additional criteria such as heavy use of the current version of FSD? I only use FSD when there is a major update so that I can get an idea of their progress but I don't use it for long or on a regular basis because I've found it to be so unsatisfactory. I'm wondering if that behavior has knocked me out of the prospective beta user pool.