Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone with a 98 gotten FSD Beta yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6 people here got it with 98s according to the results of the poll in this thread that I started.

6 people here got it with 98s according to the results of the poll in this thread that I started.
Looks like I messed up the poll. Likely just capturing sustained 98 scores rather than recipients of FSD beta.

I have a question. I have a model x and model y. I was able to get a 99 safety score with one reset on the X (I turned off the FSD button on my wife's Y b/c she wasn't interested in trying to get a score and was preventing me from getting FSD download). Now that I have FSD, if I turn on the "button" on the Y, will the Y get the download? OR will a poor score impact the FSD on the X? I have looked but cannot find an answer. Both cars are listed under one account/app in my name.
I didn’t see anyone answer you yet, so just in case: the official answer is each car’s Safety Score is independent of other cars.

Your Safety Score is vehicle specific. If you have more than one Tesla vehicle, each one of your Tesla vehicles will have its own Safety Score.

As I wrote elsewhere on this site, we are a 2 Model 3 family. I am at 96 and my wife was at 93. I say ‘was’ because she got 10.5 two days ago. I am still waiting. How’s that for frustrating? And confusing? And a possible leading cause of divorce?
There is a way around a bad score, opt out, wait 30 minutes and opt in. That clears your history, then if you do a 100 mile drive without getting dinged you can get FSD. Brooks from Drag Times did a video on it. You can imagine how bad his score was, he kept showing a 5, don't know if that was real but I guy who runs a drag racing channel has to be pretty bad. He did the opt out wait opt in thing and then did a 100 mile drive on a highway at 2AM, got a 100 and then got FSD beta.

Nothing yet.... Prolly moved the goal post again🤷

It seems like the rollout paused rather--conveniently--before the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm guessing they have a rollout freeze in place this weekend and people will be newly inducted starting Monday. (At least that's what I'm hoping... otherwise I've gotta wait until the next version to get on the FSD beta track too.)

Still waiting. Is this like other standard downloads or should I expect an email first with some agreement of sort before they send me download notification through the app? Asking to make sure email is not ending up in my junk folder.

I've been at 98 for a while now and still nothing. Worse than that, I've been stuck on 32.22 since September. I'm not sure if I'm being held there with the intention to move to FSD beta build or something else is going on (like the car is stuck on that build and failing to update?)

I've been at 98 for a while now and still nothing. Worse than that, I've been stuck on 32.22 since September. I'm not sure if I'm being held there with the intention to move to FSD beta build or something else is going on (like the car is stuck on that build and failing to update?)
You're definitely being held there on purpose. Some folks moved to 36.5.1 (I did) and some others didn't. Also, as far as I know, no 98s have really gotten it yet other than some spotty people who perhaps were at 99 when Tesla took their snapshot.

It's been about 6 days since the last rollout, so I think that either they changed their minds on 98s or something happened because 10.6 should come out this weekend (if they stick to the 2 week cycle) and we've heard nothing about that either.