Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has DAB disappeared?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still on 12.3.6 and it seems as though the big Icon is different on the OP's. The FM icon next to the station name is just the icon for Radio as can be seen at the bottom of this screen grab
What software version are folks on?
I’m on 20.5.1 too. On 5live and radio 2, I’m just getting a music symbol in the white square. That‘s in my garage. I’ll check again when I’m on the road.

OK. Definitive answer; I live a DAB black spot. Somewhere along the line, all the DAB stations disappeared and I didn’t notice.
In my garage they were nowhere to be seen. When I tried searching for some earlier in the week, it was heading out to another village. No dice. I went into town just now and hey presto, DAB only stations appeared.
it’s a miracle!
I’m still only seeing a music symbol in the white square but that may be a signal strength issue.

OK. Definitive answer; I live a DAB black spot. Somewhere along the line, all the DAB stations disappeared and I didn’t notice.
In my garage they were nowhere to be seen. When I tried searching for some earlier in the week, it was heading out to another village. No dice. I went into town just now and hey presto, DAB only stations appeared.
it’s a miracle!
I’m still only seeing a music symbol in the white square but that may be a signal strength issue.
I'm even more convinced that Tesla has merged DAB and FM into radio, but not updated the icons, as that is what my car is presenting to me.

Thing is, you can’t select DAB as the source because there is no DAB source to select from!
37DAEA22-0849-4F36-9C58-BA52AF0F24A0.jpeg