Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has DAB disappeared?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally found the DAB refresh button. Had lost it after update for Model S software.
When you are in the radio page and have DAB stations selected, put 2 fingers in upper right part of screen and pull down and to the left. Keeping your fingers on the screen you can move the radio channels around and the refresh button is hidden lower left. You can press this with the other hand. After the refresh, all DAB station reappear and the button seems to stay in the correct position.
That must be an ‘S’ thing. Tried it on my 3 and it just minimises the stations screen. No refresh button

My mistake. Had so many updates couldn’t be sure when it returned!
Possibly not.

I have a feeling that the FM/DAB had been AWOL since taking this version. We have been on 2022.8.2 since mid August and I am pretty sure that the DAB/FM icon was missing when we were away some point after that. So its come as a recent surprise that we are seeing the FM/DAB designations again. Just wondering if a revised configuration has been pushed under the radar separate to any software release.