Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Model S quality improved?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"at the moment" and ONLY because ICE manufacturers let them be the guinea pigs for the technology. But sure, all of the cost-cutting, subpar materials, poor customer service and support, no refreshes, no new model concrete announcements...Tesla is doing fantastic financially, LOL!!!

They can raise money anytime they want. They are cash flow positive.

Why are you even on this site? Do you own a Tesla? If not, You obviously have no intention of buying a Tesla and are just trolling.

Sounds good.....where are all the companies who said Tesla couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't, can't, wont.........oh yeah that's right there still making ice cars and a few ev hear and there which dont even stack up to a 7 year old model s in almost every way.

Care to show us the tesla financial info that you seem to know all so well?

The fact this bulldog guy is on a Tesla form posting the way he does really tells you all you need to know. Go back and look through his post history to see the mentality/bias or agenda he came to the site with.

Let us not forget how Tesla isnt allowed to have dealerships.....why you ask? Well just ask all the other oem they blocked them. Sure their not scared or worried about Tesla and what they will do to their bottom lines.:rolleyes:
That's odd, there are multiple ones here in MA, not showrooms but dealerships and repair centers. But if they were "so scared or worried" then why did Elon state they were closing most of their stores? Oh that's right he flubbed...

Elon Musk email attempts to clarify fate of Tesla stores

It's weird, for a company that stated they wanted to be the anti-car company they sure are doing a lot of the same types of stuff to sell cars:

Tesla: Q3 Push For 100,000 Sales - Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha

...or maybe just trying to stay afloat.

Who's "us"? You have a mouse in your pocket? Last I checked, you owned a car from a company that continues to have growing pains, no long-term future and is seeing a market that is now responding and will most likely surpass them fairly soon. What are you going to do then? Because it isn't a matter of if, but when.
Lol, um in case you hadn't noticed were not in a private conversation and there are others reading this hence the word us was used.

No long term plans? You have insider info you care to share? I'm gonna say nope you most likely have no actual proof of your FUD. You do realize this same exact thing that you said has been said for the last 7 years or longer right? Do you ever get tired of being a puppet for the tesla fud spreaders or Tesla haters or whatever you call guys like you.

That's odd, there are multiple ones here in MA, not showrooms but dealerships and repair centers. But if they were "so scared or worried" then why did Elon state they were closing most of their stores? Oh that's right he flubbed...

Elon Musk email attempts to clarify fate of Tesla stores

It's weird, for a company that stated they wanted to be the anti-car company they sure are doing a lot of the same types of stuff to sell cars:

Tesla: Q3 Push For 100,000 Sales - Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha

...or maybe just trying to stay afloat.
Do you even know what a dealership is? Go ahead and google it. I'm gonna wait for you to show me a tesla dealership in the USA.....................................................thumbs getting tired...................

• Disagree
Reactions: bhzmark
The fact this bulldog guy is on a Tesla form posting the way he does really tells you all you need to know. Go back and look through his post history to see the mentality/bias or agenda he came to the site with.
LOL, my posts are no different than the MANY actual owners here complaining about the very same issues with Tesla, the only difference is that they are being directly affected while I'm seeing it through them. I've never seen so many people make up blind excuses for a company that shows very little care after the sale, and it's not one or two people. You're worse than Apple fanboys, when you get screwed out of options or features you just suck it up (FSD, free unlimited mileage, etc.) When the dealership or customer service shits on you, you chalk it up to "new tech/growing pains"...for a $90k vehicle!

• Disagree
Reactions: PWlakewood
LOL, my posts are no different than the MANY actual owners here complaining about the very same issues with Tesla, the only difference is that they are being directly affected while I'm seeing it through them. I've never seen so many people make up blind excuses for a company that shows very little care after the sale, and it's not one or two people. You're worse than Apple fanboys, when you get screwed out of options or features you just suck it up (FSD, free unlimited mileage, etc.) When the dealership or customer service shits on you, you chalk it up to "new tech/growing pains"...for a $90k vehicle!

Oh yes. Having non owners on here rant about a company is so beneficial.

Complaining about no free supercharging? Good grief. The most I have seen from other companies is just a couple years.

You have made up your mind. You are LYING if you say otherwise. Now you are trolling. Sad. Earned yourself an ignore.

Let us not forget how Tesla isnt allowed to have dealerships....

The way Tesla handled this is a big plus for them in my eyes. I absolutely hate going to old fashioned dealerships where sleazy salesmen use all the cheesy tactics just to get a sale and then forget about you the second you drive out the lot.

This is one more thing which still pushes me towards a Tesla now...

Do you even know what a dealership is? Go ahead and google it. I'm gonna wait for you to show me a tesla dealership in the USA.....................................................thumbs getting tired...................
I do, it's one where you can look at used/new vehicles, get service, buy stuff for said vehicle or even buy a new one. OH LOOK, here's one that does just that!!!

Dedham | Tesla

Oh yes. Having non owners on here rant about a company is so beneficial.

Complaining about no free supercharging? Good grief. The most I have seen from other companies is just a couple years.
Last I checked this forum wasn't ONLY for Tesla owners, but tell me what exactly me knowing just as much about these cars as the same current owners makes any difference exactly?

Do I need to be an astronaut to know no one lives on the moon or what it looks like??

I certainly did... Cars are my passion. But again, if I only knew six months ago what I know now...

Aaaah, I see. I had the same concerns before I purchased my Tesla, so I joined this Forum a couple years before purchasing, just to make sure I knew all I could prior to purchasing. My eyes were wide open when I purchased, and I love it, despite the issues enumerated in this Forum.

Last I checked this forum wasn't ONLY for Tesla owners, but tell me what exactly me knowing just as much about these cars as the same current owners makes any difference exactly?

Do I need to be an astronaut to know no one lives on the moon or what it looks like??

Of course it’s not for owners only. I was on here for long before I was an owner. But I sure wasn’t ranting and going around calling people fanboys, etc. There is a real difference between genuinely researching and inserting your own narrative. There’s enough BS on the Internet. Don’t need more from supposed “interested” Tesla owners.

Reactions: PWlakewood
Lol, um in case you hadn't noticed were not in a private conversation and there are others reading this hence the word us was used.

No long term plans? You have insider info you care to share? I'm gonna say nope you most likely have no actual proof of your FUD. You do realize this same exact thing that you said has been said for the last 7 years or longer right? Do you ever get tired of being a puppet for the tesla fud spreaders or Tesla haters or whatever you call guys like you.
When is the Y being produced? Semi? Roadster? Like how the so-called "35k Tesla" appeared TWO YEARS later than announced? They're taking deposits on vehicles and don't even know where they'll be built!

I know.....I just needed some entertainment to make my mundane morning better....I'm sure hes being compensated for his FUD.

When is the Y being produced? Semi? Roadster? Like how the so-called "35k Tesla" appeared TWO YEARS later than announced? They're taking deposits on vehicles and don't even know where they'll be built!

No one was forced to pay a deposit. Tesla actually sped up their timeline based on the overwhelming demand. Why you are still bringing this up just shows again what your true purpose is here.

Of course it’s not for owners only. I was on here for long before I was an owner. But I sure wasn’t ranting and going around calling people fanboys, etc. There is a real difference between genuinely researching and inserting your own narrative. There’s enough BS on the Internet. Don’t need more from supposed “interested” Tesla owners.
None of what I "ranted" about is even remotely untrue, and I supported it with links validating them...from people that actually tout Tesla daily. You just don't like the fact that a non-owner is making these claims as if I'd have no way or experience despite stating multiple times what interactions I've had when trying to either buy one or get information about one. Funny how you don't have the same amount of energy here for current owners complaining, it's only "well, that hasn't been my experience".