Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Spotify Improved?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has Spotify improved with the last FW update or so? Someone said on 40.1.1 it has with regards to the voice command song search and such. I’m just trying to decide whether to finally take the plunge or not as on initial roll out it appeared it was a disaster with regards to the UI as well as functionality, stability, and merging of music. I know I’ll need Premium.
My daughter can’t take Slacker ANYMORE!!! Lol (I’ve been dealing with it). She uses Spotify and Apple Music. Family has an Apple music account. I’m an old Pandora user. (Well....IM not old but you get my point)!;)
I was on an R&B hits station on Slacker and my daughter said....”Dad....Slacker plays artists that aren’t even around anymore”!o_O

Ski

I dont know if voice search works on Spotify but if you are on spotify and hit the search icon it does search spotify. Overall my service has been fine. Every now and then when I get into the car it will finish the current song and fail to load another but switching to radio and back to spotify makes it work fine again.