Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Tesla told anyone their true place in line after they get the car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curiosity only but would like to know where I was in line as far as my initial reservation? has Tesla told or released that info to anyone when they actually got their car? I would think there would be no more reason to withhold that info?

They will never release that info. Their "line" is a rough estimate with some weird randomness thrown in. Add in moving people around to help with tax rebates (some states and Canadian residents, for example) and it throws any order out of whack.

I saw so many people getting their cars who configured after me. I just got a VIN, and I know there are people that configured before me that don't have one yet. So who knows...

Curiosity only but would like to know where I was in line as far as my initial reservation? has Tesla told or released that info to anyone when they actually got their car? I would think there would be no more reason to withhold that info?

When did you reserve as we had a really close estimate before deliveries started? Now that people have deferred, taken delivery, Canadian's cut the line and many other reasons it is a lot harder.