Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has the progress bar been hiding here all along?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1379.jpeg
I was sad when I thought they took away the song/podcast progress bar but I just noticed it here. I’m guessing it's been here since the update when I thought it went away. Could you spare a few more pixels in width to make it more visible, Tesla?

View attachment 819792I was sad when I thought they took away the song/podcast progress bar but I just noticed it here. I’m guessing it's been here since the update when I thought it went away. Could you spare a few more pixels in width to make it more visible, Tesla?

Yeah, it's been there for a bit. Hard to seek using it as well. I usually just display media on my instrument cluster so I can see all that info.

View attachment 819792I was sad when I thought they took away the song/podcast progress bar but I just noticed it here. I’m guessing it's been here since the update when I thought it went away. Could you spare a few more pixels in width to make it more visible, Tesla?

This is what happens when software GUI is designed by us tech folk and not business analysts.

Been there.
Regenerative bar is now 2x wider in 2022.16.2.
May Tesla have an epiphany and apply it to the audio progress bar.

Last edited:
yeah, this is one of many, many on screen items that were designed by a 6 year old on their iphone, 4 inches from their face. v11 is downright dangerous with it's micro fonts, 525,600 submenus and 2 x 2 pixel hieroglyphic crap.

V11 is a visual mess.
And since 12/2021, they have been incrementally trying to fix it.

Initially, I applauded the arrival of the turn signal video "card". Then removed it after a single use. Zero thought went into integrating that feature into the GUI.

Reactions: SabrToothSqrl