Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has the used/CPO Model S market dried up?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used ev-cpo to buy my used 2018 model s. With paid subscription I was able to set-up notifications. I was notified on May 14 of my preferred specifications of the car I wanted. I wanted white with less than 30k miles, premium backage and seats, sonic carbon around 50k. Got a text while out to dinner with wifey and bought it online. Picked up May 31 and was pleasantly surprised with condition of car. Very clean with new tires, new wheels, and new brakes. Since then, there have been no cars in that price range in any color. Got lucky and didn't listen to my wife. She said wait until end of July due to influx of used cars in the market.

Reactions: EV-CPO
I used ev-cpo to buy my used 2018 model s. With paid subscription I was able to set-up notifications. I was notified on May 14 of my preferred specifications of the car I wanted. I wanted white with less than 30k miles, premium backage and seats, sonic carbon around 50k. Got a text while out to dinner with wifey and bought it online. Picked up May 31 and was pleasantly surprised with condition of car. Very clean with new tires, new wheels, and new brakes. Since then, there have been no cars in that price range in any color. Got lucky and didn't listen to my wife. She said wait until end of July due to influx of used cars in the market.
It’s not end of July yet...

Congrats on your car! Glad the site worked out great for you. Thanks for your subscription.