Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has your Tesla Account Updated with EAP & FAD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I got the email this past Saturday about upgrading my autopilot to EAP and FAD - like many I chose both...after submitting, it said it would take 1-2 days for the website to update on the design specs....

Its Wed - and I was wondering if anyone else is seeing this update? mine still says AP 1 hardware...

I did follow up with my DS and informed him that i upgraded and chose both options....

It told me it would be five business days when I picked the upgrades. I got the email on Saturday, so don't expect it to show up until Monday. Weird that it told you 1 - 2 days. You would think the auto-generated text would be the same for everyone.

No updates here either although I never received the email but instead went directly through the DS. I had also been approved through Tesla Lending so he is following up on whether or not the additional $5K needed further approval. Still waiting on that too.

No updates here either although I never received the email but instead went directly through the DS. I had also been approved through Tesla Lending so he is following up on whether or not the additional $5K needed further approval. Still waiting on that too.

Tesla Lending? what rate did you get -- i was thinking about going through them but alliantcreditunion.org gave me 1.99

2.19. I thought our really good credit score would count for something, plus the fact that Tesla works through Alliant, that the 1.99 would be what we would see. However, that wasn't the case, and since the difference is relatively minuscule and we had already gone through the TL process and was approved, we just decided to go with it.

No updates on my order yet.

It told me it would be five business days when I picked the upgrades. I got the email on Saturday, so don't expect it to show up until Monday. Weird that it told you 1 - 2 days. You would think the auto-generated text would be the same for everyone.

Some of us received the email and a phone call. I was also told 1-2 days when I added the upgrade while on the phone. I'm not in any hurry though. I'm sure it will show up eventually. I actually ordered before the refresh and had some of the old pre-refresh codes. It took several days before the order was updated the first time back in April.

Same situation here. I emailed my DS the day after EAP & FAD were announced, and he submitted the change request for me. My design specs still hadn't updated as of this morning, and I sent him an email. He told me not to worry as their system is taking a bit longer to update. . . but update it will. When I initially had the conversation with him about adding the new features, he told me I had until the day before delivery to activate the features.

2.19. I thought our really good credit score would count for something, plus the fact that Tesla works through Alliant, that the 1.99 would be what we would see. However, that wasn't the case, and since the difference is relatively minuscule and we had already gone through the TL process and was approved, we just decided to go with it.

Up to how many months is the 2.19 good?