Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hats, flamethrowers....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting so frustrated with Elon Musk lately. I don’t need a bloody hat or flamethrower I need my car to do what I paid for and at least be able to turn most corners without me having to grab the wheel as it beers over the central line for no reason. It clearly knows where the line is as it shows the car going over it on the screen. In fact I could list many Tesla things I need more than a large Bunsen burner inside an airsoft gun.

I know, other than the time Elon is spending prancing around with a fake flamethrower could be spent by him on actually working on his business that I have invested in delivering what they have promised.

If a country had a leader who spent half his time goofing around and not actually running the country people would complain...

I know, other than the time Elon is spending prancing around with a fake flamethrower could be spent by him on actually working on his business that I have invested in delivering what they have promised.

If a country had a leader who spent half his time goofing around and not actually running the country people would complain...
The man is allowed to have some fun. Do you want him not to date, too? Can he have lunch breaks? Spend time with his kids?

Unless you work as many hours as he does, don't even start. As mentioned by others, he is allowed to have a personal live.
Have you really you looked at our countries current "leadership"?

Reactions: ChrML and S'toon

Troll-bait_o_59845.jpg

Agree with Bonnie. If he wants to build a company to dig a tunnel that gets him to work 10 minutes faster every day - he's earned whatever time he wants to invest it that company. If he does nothing the rest of this life (I really doubt that he is going to stop doing stuff) but if he did nothing the rest of his life, he's already done 10 times more to help the country and the world than most leaders have or will do and thousands of times more than the average citizen (including myself). My contribution was to buy three Boring Company caps.

Yes... EXACTLY!

Hopefully he'll get off his rear and stop lazing around only running 4-5 companies trying to change the world solar system for the betterment of humanity and preservation of the species and get some REAL work done!

I suggest he also take some of these unfair billions he's bilked us out of and buy some energy drink so he doesn't have to sleep so much either. Can we just get him an IV drip so we can reduce eating time as well?

I just hope he doesn't try to pull a fast one and have a nervous breakdown or stroke so he can get out of his obligations to us.... that selfish jerk.

Actually, it’s “not a” flamethrower:

From Twitter: “Apparently, some customs agencies are saying they won’t allow shipment of anything called a “Flamethrower”. To solve this, we are renaming it “Not a Flamethrower”.

Not sure if most Customs Agencies appreciate the mischievous humour. Mailing drugs stating “not cocaine” doesn’t work!