Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Have a Roadster near Houston TX? Small request.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, I'm 6'3" and have no problems fitting into my Roadster. It's not the easiest car to get into and out of, but that's not because of my height. It's because it's so low to the ground. But I certainly wouldn't let that stop me from buying a Roadster - great cars!

IMG_1605.JPG

Reactions: Roadster
I'm in Houston as well. Come for a visit and take a spin. I hang up in the NW side / Champions and Woodlands areas.

I'm 6'4 and fit in it very comfortably. Its a little more challenging when the TOP is on. But with it off is an outstanding car to drive.

The top of the car pretty much hits me at my waist. Its a VERY low car but ever so responsive.

I have a Viper as well, and I prefer this little rocket to the rumble of the 500HP viper.

I've had 2. A 2008 #116 and now my 2011 2.5 #1042. I prefer the newer version's fit and finish and VDS location.

Battery condition can be an issue, so before you buy one, pull the logs from the car and see how its been driven, charged and cared for.

One of us here can certainly school you on what to look for and how to pull the logs via a USB thumb drive unto the socker just uder the lighter.

Let me know and we can sync up somewhere and you can take a look at it. Good Luck in hunting