Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any 99s received FSD 10.2?

99s, what version of FSD do you have?

• I’m not a 99 but I want to vote for some reason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FSD Beta 10.2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had a safety score of 99 since Thursday with well over 1000 miles. Despite checking frequently throughout the night (Saturday night into Sunday morning), I never received FSD beta 10.3 on my 2021 M3, and I never received any email. I’m not sure if I got unlucky in the roll out or if that’s a problem with my car specifically, so if anyone can shed some light on that, please do.

Secondly, as the title says, has anyone with a score of 99 successfully rolled back to 10.2, or are all the 99‘s back on production?

I’ve had a safety score of 99 since Thursday with well over 1000 miles. Despite checking frequently throughout the night (Saturday night into Sunday morning), I never received FSD beta 10.3 on my 2021 M3, and I never received any email. I’m not sure if I got unlucky in the roll out or if that’s a problem with my car specifically, so if anyone can shed some light on that, please do.

Secondly, as the title says, has anyone with a score of 99 successfully rolled back to 10.2, or are all the 99‘s back on production?
What software were you on when you got a 99%

What software version were you on when you had 99% Drive score?